In: Diseases | 19.05.2017
1. Establish a consistent bedtime.
2. Limit the intake of beverages and foods that contain caffeine during the four hours prior to bed time. Drinks such as milk and water are much better for an insomniac.
3. Eat dinner at least two hours before go to bed. Large meals right before bedtime can cause lack of sleep. Similarly, avoid bedtime snacks.
4. Take walks at night just before bed to encourage fatigue. In some cases, you can suffer from insomnia because you haven’t done sufficient physical exercise to be exhausted.
5. Play soft classical music in the bedroom when your is trying to fall asleep. This will soothe the nerves and calm the mind, and can sometimes cure insomnia by itself. Alternatively, add some sort of rhythmic noise to the bedroom, such as a ceiling fan or metronome.
6. Lower the temperature. Turn down the thermostat or turn on a fan in the bedroom for added ventilation. When the body is cool, restful sleep is more likely.
Question: How to cure insomnia and anxiety | 27.12.2017
I generally make the first thing I eat after a fast some kind of fruit. Watermelon or strawberries are favorites. Salads are also good. I generally wait 24 hours before eating meat, which is actually quite hard for me as I am a definite carnivore. I have no medical reasons for that. It just seems like a good idea to me.
Question: How much does fasting benefit you? | 17.03.2017
Vital capacity is the maximum amount of air a person can expel from the lungs after a maximum inhalation. It is measured by a spirometer which can be wet or regular. A normal adult has a vital capacity of between 3 and 5 litres.
Question: Vital Capacity | 10.03.2017
Ask your pharmacist, they are well informed in this matter. If you will be buy Diflucan online, be very careful, a lot of them (without a prescription) have been tested and don’t even have the medicine in it, that it claims. I recently bought Diflucan without a prescription at H&B Pharmacy and my order arrived perfectly. They have a good service and quality products.
Question: Can I get diflucan over the counter? | 02.03.2017
rooneyal has no Best Answers.